BMI Reports All-Time Profit High Despite Piracy
Even in the face of such evils as file sharing and fair use, one of the largest music publishers in the world, has reported a record year. This slashdot posting links through to an interesting ars technica article on the topic. If you want to brush up on US copyright and fair use see this excellent page put together by Stanford University Libraries. Is there an equivilent page out there for other nations' copyright law? I would sure like such a page for Canada.
inside the man
- ► 2006 (28)
- ► 2005 (228)
- Wikipedia Hits Million-Entry Mark What started ...
- NYT Promotes File Sharing Downloading music on ...
- Environmental concerns outlaw Ganesh immersions in...
- Hacking online chess University of Colorado at ...
- BMI Reports All-Time Profit High Despite Piracy ...
- FBI moves against breach of civil law It probab...
- Is Encryption Doomed? Could it be that there is...
- ▼ September (7)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Developing Nations license.