FBI moves against breach of civil law
It probably is not the first time, and it certainly will not be the last, but the FBI moved beyond the enforcement of criminal law when it brought down five file swapping servers. To put it another way, American tax payers now pick up the bill for enforcing big business' copyrights.
inside the man
- ► 2006 (28)
- ► 2005 (228)
- Wikipedia Hits Million-Entry Mark What started ...
- NYT Promotes File Sharing Downloading music on ...
- Environmental concerns outlaw Ganesh immersions in...
- Hacking online chess University of Colorado at ...
- BMI Reports All-Time Profit High Despite Piracy ...
- FBI moves against breach of civil law It probab...
- Is Encryption Doomed? Could it be that there is...
- ▼ September (7)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Developing Nations license.