The Faith-Based Encyclopedia
Former Editor-In-Chief of Encyclopedia Britannica Robert McHenry shares his thoughts on Wikipedia at TCS. Here's a good quote:
The user who visits Wikipedia to learn about some subject, to confirm some matter of fact, is rather in the position of a visitor to a public restroom. It may be obviously dirty, so that he knows to exercise great care, or it may seem fairly clean, so that he may be lulled into a false sense of security. What he certainly does not know is who has used the facilities before him.
inside the man
- ► 2006 (28)
- ► 2005 (228)
- Germany gains Shaolin fighting monks The larges...
- Sex is OK during Grey Cup week Mike Pinball Cle...
- New US copyright legislation under discussion ...
- You can help change the world The World Communi...
- The Faith-Based Encyclopedia Former Editor-In-C...
- Alleged corporate espionage in Canada Calgary b...
- ▼ November (6)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Developing Nations license.