Is caffeine good for you? What about kava?
I am always interested in reading new studies on my favorite addictive compound, caffeine. It was interesting to run into this piece regarding the monkey on Fiji's back, kava. There are a slew of organizations claiming the beneficial effects of kava springing up around the world (i.e. this address (PDF format) to the December 1, 2004 International Kava Conference held in Suva), while another camp touts its risks (i.e. the FDA). Is there anyone who has tried kava that would be willing to share their experience?
inside the man
- ► 2006 (28)
- Canada moves to counter U.S. privacy threat One...
- Please wrap you car keys in tin foil Slashdot h...
- Animal-Human Hybrids Chinese scientists report ...
- Younger siblings protect against MS This is an ...
- Is caffeine good for you? What about kava? I am...
- A guide to ripping and encoding music I have al...
- ▼ January (6)
- ► 2004 (129)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Developing Nations license.