Younger siblings protect against MS
This is an interesting study, Higher infant sibling exposure in the first six years of life was associated with a reduced risk of MS, possibly by altering childhood infection patterns and related immune responses.
And this effect was not minimal - meet this criterion and your risk is reduced by 90%.
inside the man
- ► 2006 (28)
- Canada moves to counter U.S. privacy threat One...
- Please wrap you car keys in tin foil Slashdot h...
- Animal-Human Hybrids Chinese scientists report ...
- Younger siblings protect against MS This is an ...
- Is caffeine good for you? What about kava? I am...
- A guide to ripping and encoding music I have al...
- ▼ January (6)
- ► 2004 (129)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Developing Nations license.