Interesting column from Mark Burnett at Security Focus. Here are some examples of Mark's paranoia:
- I keep my PC's turned around so I can tell if anyone has installed a hardware keylogger.
- I never check in luggage when I fly.
- I do my Internet browsing from a locked down VMWare box that has no rights on my network.
- I use terrafly.com to see what others might be able to see about my home.
- It takes five passwords to boot up my laptop and check my e-mail.
- One of those passwords is over 50 characters long.