inside the man

Friday, May 20, 2005

Proof of concept: browser-based field encryption with Blowfish via Ajax

I could not wait to post this when I found it. Richard Schwartz, noted Domino hacker, I salute you!

"I was able to spend part of last night and today working on building an Ajax-based host-proof app, and I've got a proof-of-concept working for the first piece of the puzzle. My proof-of-concept app combined a JavaScript implementation of the Blowfish crypto algorithm, and some additional Javascript lifted from Jake's sample Ajax database along with my own HTML and scripting to build a single page in a Domino database, along with one form, one view, and one agent. The result is an app that you can see and try out here."

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Returned to working as a Management Consultant, specializing in risk, security, and regulatory compliance, with Fujitsu Canada after running the IT shop in the largest library in the South Pacific.

CC Developing Nations
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Developing Nations license.

Site Meter