On flight 178 from Edmonton to Toronto, the man sitting in front of me has what appears to be a mild heart attack or stroke. I will never get to hear the final medical assessment of what happened to "Jerry" on the flight, but I was not alone in believing that he might actually die in the seat in front of me.
(around 4 minutes)
inside the man
- ► 2006 (28)
- SANS Hacker Techniques review
- SANS Hacker Techniques - day 6
- SANS Hacker Techniques - days 4 and 5
- SANS Hacker Techniques report - day 3
- SANS Hacker Techniques report - day 2
- SANS Hacker Techniques report - day 1
- Structured blogging
- King Kong review
- Near death experience on Air Canada (audio)
- SANS Hacker Techniques report
- 40,000 free go game records
- Google Desktop godsend or spyware?
- How to hijack a podcast
- New go aggregation site online
- Terrorism, police, and the NYC subway
- The ethics of selling nothing Temple University l...
- Geist challenges politicians on privacy In an upd...
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2004 (129)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Developing Nations license.