Cetacean community thwarted
A US court has thrown out a case of marine animals suing George W. Bush over the US Navy's use of sonar, which has a detrimental effect on marine life. The judgment declared, If Congress and the President intended to take the extraordinary step of authorizing animals as well as people and legal entities to sue they could and should have said so plainly.
inside the man
- ► 2006 (28)
- ► 2005 (228)
- Did Ozzie and Harriet play go? The American...
- Go vs. chess as applied to real-world military str...
- Cetacean community thwarted A US court has thro...
- Google Desktop privacy branded 'unacceptable' T...
- FDA approves RFID implants for humans Ars techn...
- A go OS? I was surprised to read the following ...
- ▼ October (6)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Developing Nations license.