Google Desktop privacy branded 'unacceptable'
The Register has an interesting article about privacy concerns with the Google desktop. The CEO of Copernic points out that if Google knows what files you have, and some of those files are "shared", that Google may become a subpoena target for the RIAA and the new US Federal Government war on copyright infringement.
inside the man
- ► 2006 (28)
- ► 2005 (228)
- Did Ozzie and Harriet play go? The American...
- Go vs. chess as applied to real-world military str...
- Cetacean community thwarted A US court has thro...
- Google Desktop privacy branded 'unacceptable' T...
- FDA approves RFID implants for humans Ars techn...
- A go OS? I was surprised to read the following ...
- ▼ October (6)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Developing Nations license.