FDA approves RFID implants for humans
Ars technica reports that the US FDA has approved the use of the ViriChip - the same RFID tag your vet injected into your cat - in humans. There is a great quote from Bruce Schneier commenting on the Bush administration's plans for RFID passports here too. For those who are interested, here is the official VeriChip FAQ!
inside the man
- ► 2006 (28)
- ► 2005 (228)
- Did Ozzie and Harriet play go? The American...
- Go vs. chess as applied to real-world military str...
- Cetacean community thwarted A US court has thro...
- Google Desktop privacy branded 'unacceptable' T...
- FDA approves RFID implants for humans Ars techn...
- A go OS? I was surprised to read the following ...
- ▼ October (6)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Developing Nations license.